Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Achy

I woke up this morning with the kind of headache that makes you want to crawl into a hole and pull some dirt on top of you. Yeah, it was that bad.

As a result, Olivia couldn’t stop hugging me. Hugs, when you’re nine years old, are the cure for everything. And quite honestly, they were very nice and soothing.

Alyssa kept insisting that I needed to stay home from work.

Alas, that was not something that could happen today. I suppose I’m lucky that I’m needed at work. I mean, if they didn’t need me, I would probably be out of a job so…here I am, suffering in almost silence.

But, on the bright side, the headache seems to be retreating a little. It could have something to do with the two extra-strength ibuprofen tablets along with the two Excedrin tablets I took about an hour ago.

Tom suggested that it’s my current diet that’s making me sick and told me that perhaps I need a cookie and a Coke. I confess I’m tempted, so, so tempted to take his advice.

No comments: