Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Pause

I didn’t mean to hit pause on this blog.
There were a few things that made me stop posting.
First, the formatting is driving me crazy. I had to google how to make it show paragraph spaces. I know, big deal. But sometimes, the smallest things can bring things to a screeching halt.
Second, I’m kind of tired of hearing myself whine. I feel so ridiculous. I’m 50 years old. I should have my shit together, damn it.
Third…Tom is on our family computer pretty much all evening every evening and I don’t know my phone well enough (hello, I’m 50 years old) to post from there.
I’m going to try though. I still have some things to say, some things to work through.
I’m sorry.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sometimes I feel like our blogs are the way that we converse. I've missed you.