Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Not My Story

Thought it’s not my story to tell, I want to put it out there that the world lost a beautiful soul on 9/3/2020. Angie leaves a loving wife behind, grieving family and friends and a lasting legacy of living every single moment of life to the fullest.

I only knew her from the periphery. She was the wife of my husband’s niece. I saw her each July at the Ordinary family reunion.

She was cheerful, kind, beautiful.

The love story between Angie and Jen is one for the ages. They made me want to be kinder to my little family, to love a little harder, to live a little louder.

I hope Angie has found peace and I pray for Jen. I can only imagine her pain as she faces this big world without her love.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Beautiful words...I'm sorry for your loss.