Friday, December 8, 2017

Last Time

I keep telling myself that this is the last time I’ll have to feel like this. Since this past Tuesday was the last BIG chemo infusion, I won’t have to feel this achy, icky, crappy way again. Right?

Except, we all know that cancer can come back. I mean, we’re doing all we can to reduce the chance of that but it’s a definite possibility. And if it does, I’ll do this all over again.

But for now, I’m going with, Tuesday was my last big chemo. I feel horrible today but for now, we’re going to believe that this is the last time I will feel like this because of chemo.

According to my chemo nurses, the next infusions I’ll be getting won’t be nearly as difficult. They’re once a week for twelve weeks but they don’t induce the crap feelings that I have right now.

I’m holding on to that. I have to.

No comments: