Friday, June 19, 2020

What I Learned from Celery

I did actually learn a thing or two during the celery challenge.

Well, wait. I think I knew most of the things I ‘learned’ but I was reminded of them while I crunched my way through The Week of Celery.

One – I can do anything for a week. When I know there’s an end in sight, I can do just about anything.

Two – I definitely wouldn’t want to do it for any longer than a week, though. I hate diets. I hate being hungry. I hate feeling sorry for myself.

Three – Eating a stalk of celery a day is not smart. I was so tired that week. SO TIRED. Not enough calories wears me right out.

Four – I sleep better when I’m not consuming caffeine. For what it’s worth, I haven’t taken up the Coke habit in the days following the end of The Week of Celery.

No comments: