Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Sweet Revenge

Remember that time I took Alyssa for her first HPV vaccination? That was the time we went in expecting her to get one shot and she left having gotten five.

Yeah, she was not very happy with me that day.

What can I say? I want her to grow up and be able to complain about me to her therapist.

She took much glee in the fact that I went to the dentist for two fillings and left with three. I think it even amused her that while sure, her five shots hurt for a bit, the real pain of them went away pretty quickly while the pain in my mouth lasted more than twenty four hours.

I do believe she feels like we might just be even.

That’s a load off my mind, let me tell you.

1 comment:

Julie said...

This made me laugh out loud. ALthough the shots in the mouth thing sucks! Riley has to get shots at her next appt since she'll be living in a dorm this time next year.

Julie