Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Day with Kindergarteners

So Olivia’s still not eating lunch at school.

Seriously. She doesn’t eat a single thing during her lunch. She sits there and watches the other kids eat. I don’t know if she takes her food out of her lunchbox or not but her teacher reports (and the evidence of all her food being in her lunchbox when she gets home supports this) that she doesn’t eat during lunch.

Sigh.

Tomorrow I’m going to the school during her lunch to see if she’ll eat while I’m there. Of course, this won’t mean anything because I can’t be there every single day but we’re going to give it a try.

Then, after lunch, I’ll go home, gather supplies and head back to the school for the kindergarten Halloween party.

Can you even stand it? It’s going to be death by overdose of cute. And, better still, kindergarteners don’t stink when they sweat so their classroom will still be pleasant even after they’d done the whole costume parade thing. Yay!!!

I was the mom in charge of the Halloween party this year. So…I hope it all goes well.

I’m excited for it.

I get to make a Jello brain tonight. That ought to be cool.

Olivia is so flipping excited to wear her cheerleading costume and her vampire makeup at school tomorrow. I’m excited for her.

I hope I remember to take the camera for photographic evidence that this all took place.

No promises, though.

No comments: