Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Dawn's In Trouble, It Must Be Tuesday

Remember back at my old job where Tuesdays were the worst day of the week?

I hated Tuesdays with the heat of a thousand dying stars. Wait. Are dying stars not super hot?

Whatever.

I hated Tuesday.

Which kind of makes me sad because Alyssa was born on a Tuesday and so…I love Tuesdays.

Except. No. That was an exception. She made one single Tuesday special.

The rest of the Tuesdays in the world? They can bite me.

Tuesday is just the second Monday of the week.

These days, I don’t exactly hate Tuesdays, not the way I once did. But they’re still not fun.

Tuesdays in my new life are mostly just boring, actually.

The only thing Monday has going for it is that it’s a busy day. So it passes quickly and then…slump…it’s Tuesday.

Sigh.

No comments: