Thursday, June 11, 2015

Nothing

It’s Thursday and I have nothing to say. That doesn’t mean I won’t say something though.

I’m taking tomorrow as a vacation day, wheee for me. I thought maybe I’d take the girls to the grocery store a day early (I know, the excitement!) but instead we’re probably going to go visit a friend and her daughters. This family is moving to Mississippi soon, which is sad for those of us they’re leaving but happy for them because, yay, adventure.

We have two graduation parties this weekend. One is for my brother’s step-daughter and the other is for a cousin. How much cash should I give each graduate? What is the going rate for distant-ish relatives? I’m not close to either of the graduates but feel like I should give them both something, you know?

The second episode of the newest season of Hannibal is on tonight. This makes me happy even though the show kind of gives me nightmares.

Seriously.

Last Thursday night I had a very disturbing dream about Hannibal as played by Mads Mikkelsen


(not to be confused by the equally awesome version of Hannibal as played by Anthony Hopkins)


after watching the season premiere. I know! Why would I watch something so disturbing that it invades my dreams and makes me emotionally and mentally uncomfortable? Because it’s a delicious discomfort, that’s why. And besides that, Hugh Dancy is going to be back at Will tonight and he’s just dreamy. I know he’s young, big deal, he’s still adorable.


So yeah, that’s happening.

We’re also going to do yoga this afternoon when I get home from work. This time, it will not be yoga as instructed by Jillian Michaels. Nope, I got us a ‘gentler’ yoga DVD yesterday and we’re going to try that. We’ll see how much whining and bitching I do even during ‘gentle’ yoga. I can assure you that there will be SOME kind of bitching and moaning because, well, even gentle yoga is a form of working out and we all know how that goes for me.

At least my very vocal dislike of working out amuses my children. And we send my husband out of the room so he doesn’t have to hear it. He’d probably take umbrage at my attitude and then I’d be mad at him for being judgy and let’s just all agree that it’s better that he’s not around when it’s happening.

No comments: