Thursday, June 4, 2015

Why?

Why do people think it’s okay to walk past a person’s desk, stop long enough to walk INTO that person’s office and toss garbage into their trashcan? If there weren’t a break room all of ten steps away with a garbage can right inside, I probably wouldn’t be so bothered (I would) but there is and why must those people stop, come inside my office and toss their stupid coffee cups into my trash?

Why?

Why will my child, who has very bad vision when not wearing her glass, not wear her glasses now that summer has arrived?

She seems to have decided to declare this the Summer of No Glasses. I am not okay with this. Not only is she straining her eyes just to play on her tablet, she’s also standing six inches from the television because she can’t see. Why will she just not put on her glasses? Why?

Why do people think that if a person is eating their lunch in their office, minding their own damned business, that it is okay to stop and ask for some of that person’s lunch?

This has happened to me more times than I can count when I’m eating sliced cucumbers. I eat one cucumber every single day. I love my cucumber. Cucumbers are quite inexpensive all places like, oh, Walmart and Meijer and Kroger and any other damned grocery story you can think of. Go buy your own flipping cukes! Why is okay for them to try and take some of MY lunch? Why!?!

Whew, I feel better now.

No comments: