Thursday, August 13, 2015

Too Much Togetherness

Can I tell you how glad I am that school starts next Wednesday? The girls need a break from each other. They’ve spent the entire summer together, except for the few times Lyss has gone to spend time with a friend.

I think A and O are sick of each other.

I know I’m sick of their near-constant bickering.

The worst is when we’re all in the car. They’ll be in the backseat. One will say something, the other will either mishear and then ‘correct’ her sister, at which point, the original speaker will defend herself and it will degenerate into a yelling, hissing, whining mess that I have to yell over just to get it to stop.

Do you know how frustrating it is to yell, “Stop yelling!” It feels so stupid.

Ugh!

Yes, in our world, school can’t start soon enough.

Bring on the pencils, bring on the books, maybe the girls will stop giving each other dirty looks.

No comments: