Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Reporting the Weather for the Hair Impaired

The weather reports need to be given according to my hair.

You know, like if the weather is going to be lovely, the report could be, “0 products needed today, go ahead and straighten it. It’ll be fine.”

Or, “Yeah, a little wind, better use 2 products to control the frizz.”

Then, on the worst days: “Dude, don’t even bother, no matter what you do, you’re going to look like a hag all day long.”

Now, please don’t read this as complaining about my hair.

I have admitted that a bad hair these days is a hundred times better than a good bald day because, alas, there is no such thing as a good bald day. Ha. I crack myself up.

But seriously, until my hair is long enough to go into a ponytail, I probably won’t have a good hair day, so there’s that.

And let’s all face it, my hair takes up about 99.9% of my brain, pretty much 100% of the time. So…yeah.

No comments: