Monday, October 31, 2011

I Kind of Wish I Hadn't Given Them Any Warning

I hesitate to mention our plans for the evening for fear they’ll fall through.

But, if they do fall through, the girls will probably be thrilled.

See, the plans start with a visit to the dentist for the cleaning of little teeth.

And then, because we’re all about keeping our dentist in business, we’re heading out to trick or treat. Again.

I am hoping we can recapture the magic of Saturday night when Olivia walked the entire way on her own two feet.

But this time? I’m wearing way more comfortable shoes so I probably won’t complain much if she asks to be cared.

Here’s to a non-adventurous visit to the dentist followed by a race through the neighborhood collecting yummy, cavity-inducing sweets. Yes, we do live on the wild side around here.

1 comment:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

hahah that is funny Tommie! Do they fight you when you are at the dentist? I fight myself and I am going tomorrow!!! I DON'T LIKE IT, NOT ONE BIT!!! I am glad you had better shoes, man it can be horrible to walk in painful shoes!!! One Halloween about 7 years ago my toes on both feet were bleeding.... HORRIBLE!! I pray your feet stayed safe ahahhaha