Sunday, September 2, 2012

Two Words

New sofa.


Okay, anyone who has ever ready anything written here knows I can't just limit myself to two words.

But yes, we got a new couch this weekend. And I love it. This is the first, ever, brand new couch I've ever owned.

The last two were items Tom found at auctions for under $100.

I've been campaigning for a new sofa for over six months. When I realized that Olivia had been peeing consistently in the toilet for months, I new it was time. We were waiting until we could be reasonably sure there wouldn't be any accidents before getting anything new.

But here we are! When we left yesterday to go couch shopping, Tom insisted we weren't actually going to buy anything. Maybe he didn't want to be a cliche by buying furniture during Labor Day weekend but I managed to convince him otherwise.

I didn't expect to choose gray but once we sat on it and then after we saw the price...we couldn't not get it.

So here we are. New sofa.

And one more picture, justifiable because the arm of the couch is in there beside Olivia, practicing for her audition to be on America's Top Model, season 30.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love the couch!!! And I'm so glad that school is going so well so far!