Sunday, September 23, 2012

We Finally Saw the Baby

Tom, the girls and I finally made the trip south to visith with Tom's youngest son and see his (the son's) new baby.

D's and S's baby will be five weeks old on Thursday.

He's beautiful.

Seriously.

He was one of the snuggliest babies I've ever held. At almost five weeks old, Noah is still only about 7lbs, 6oz, so he's a little bitty guy.

He was born three weeks early but when you've been a part of an online community hosted by the March of Dimes, three weeks doesn't seem like a big deal.

Heck, even three weeks early, this little guy was bigger than both of my girls when they were born.

But still, holding a baby who is five weeks old who still wears newborn sized clothes was pretty amazing.

And the hair...oh dear Lord does that boy have a lot of hair. It is adorable.

Sadly, while Tom did take the camera, it stayed in the car (we're losers) and so I have no pictures. Though, I kind of think I wouldn't post them anyway, he's not my baby, I wouldn't feel right about posting pictures of him without his parents' permission.

His big brother, who turned two a couple of weeks ago, was so flipping sweet too.

All in all, it was great to finally see the baby.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ohhhhh...I need a baby fix!!!