Monday, September 12, 2011

Frivolous

Back to your regular programming...

Yes, I've managed to get some things done around the house. I took a vacation day today because the girls had the day off school to go to the county fair. We rode the giant strawberry ride, the ferris wheel, looked a horses, pigs, donkeys, cows, sheep and goats. Olivia at donuts and Alyssa ate cotton candy.

In all, it was a good day.

And I finally made progress in my almost constant attempt to capture photographic evidence that I'm getting closer still to having the girls' room ready for them to sleep in there.

I've thought for months that I wanted to get wooden letters, paint them in A's blue and O's red and put them on the wall above each girls' closet. I deliberately made the letters a little askew so I wouldn't have to be all anal about them being straight. I know, laziness. What can I say? Without further ado... Ta da!!!


And...

Well, crap. My computer decided that one picture was enough. More tomorrow (I hope) on the development of the cutest bedroom EVER (at least, the cutest one in this house ever.)

Also coming up: Olivia dancing in front of a mirror. That girl does adore her reflection. So much cutness I can't even stand it.

No comments: