Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Very Nerdy Christmas

My husband knows me so well. Okay, it helps that I send him links which allows him to know me so well.

But the best thing he got me for Christmas was seasons one and two of The Bionic Woman.

Can you even stand it? It’s seriously so awesome that I get to watch this show anytime I want.

We’re already through the first disk, which contained the five episodes of The Six Million Dollar Man (we can rebuild him, better, stronger, fast…) in which the bionic woman, aka Jaime Sommers, was introduced.

I love that Alyssa sits next to me and watches these sappy shows from the late 1970s. She’s in almost as much awe as I was way back when. Though she did mentioned at one point that perhaps Steve Austin should wear a shirt once in awhile. Ha!

I am lucky that I have a husband who indulges me in my nostalgia and who just shakes his head and smiles if he happens to walk through a room in which we’re enjoying an episode of one of my many nerdy favorites.

No comments: